Defending Those Who Protect Our Shores
• A nation where religious liberty flourishes.
• A nation where the rights of members of the armed forces are protected.
• A nation where veterans receive their earned benefits without delay.
• Provide training and education services for military and veterans concerning rights &benefits.
• Defend unjustly accused military members before courts-martial and administrativetribunals.
• Through legislative advocacy protect and expand the rights and benefits of current andformer members of the armed forces.
• Act decisively to protect the freedom of religion within the military services.
• Testify before Congress as requested.
• Defend military members unjustly accused of crimes at courts-martial.
• Restore military members to active duty who were unjustly discharged.
• Appeal the improper denial of veterans benefits.
• Initiate federal court suits to prevent or correct improper action against current and formermilitary personnel.
• Seek judicial review of improper and abusive actions by governmental agencies againstcurrent and former members of the military services.
• Train military and civilian leaders in the religious rights of the miliary and veterans.
• Train government attorneys in religious law for military service members and veterans.
• Train religious leaders and organizations in the religious rights of military servicemembers and veterans of military service.
• Train civilian attorneys to practice military and veterans law.
• Educate military personnel and veterans concerning their religious rights.
• Educate active duty members of their rights at courts-martial and before administrativetribunals.
• Educate active duty members on their political rights under current regulations.
• Educate veterans on their rights and benefits.
• Work with like minded organization including major veterans groups.
• Pursue record corrections for military members.
• Communicate with federal and state agencies concerning the rights of active duty servicemembers and former members of the armed forces.
• Meet with Members of Congress, Senators and their staff to propose and discusslegislation affecting military members and veterans.
• Conduct an aggressive public relations effort to ensure military and veterans issues arehighlighted in the print and electronic media.
• Conduct a social media campaign to highlight issues of concern to military and veterans.